For the purposes of this document:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Epic Nine LLC, 419 Ellis Ave.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to The Summit, accessible from tnsummit2020.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Tennessee, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Request for refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com by the account holder. A 10% cancellation will apply to tickets and trade show booth fees. Swag fees are non-refundable. All sales are final after July 25th.
We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to restrict exhibits which, because of anything we deem inappropriate disrupt the trade show or create a hostile environment for attendees.
This right includes the right to restrict, prohibit or evict any exhibit which may detract from the general character of the Trade Show, including persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or anything that the Trade
Show Committee determines to be objectionable.
- There will be no competitive company or category lock-outs
- No suppliers are allowed into the show without a booth
- No children under 18 years of age
- No music or loud distractions in the booth
- No subletting or sharing booths
- No religious or political content
We will hold pre-event technical run-throughs and offer a help desk during the event, but cannot be held liable and no refunds will be given for technical difficulties that restrict Your use of the software on the day of the event.
Vendors can request placement on the trade show map, but the final decision is Ours.