Large scale conferences and trade shows are being put on hold until 2021 at the earliest. If your sales funnel relies on brand awareness and lead generation from these events, then you’ve been out of luck. Until now!
Summit 2020 is a virtual solution for that gap.
Don’t worry. This is not another Zoom meeting!
Why is The Summit 2020 Different?
The Summit is based on an interactive, live virtual event and networking software that goes beyond Zoom. When you enter The Summit, you will be able to:
- Navigate a map of the conference
- Visit vendor halls and have small group video chats with vendors and other attendees
- Update your profile with a profile pic, a headline, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a link to your scheduling app. This allows others you to network with others more efficiently. You can view other attendees’ profiles before jumping into a table with them.
- Move between keynote presentations and workshops freely
- Get help at our dedicated help desk
- Full Admission ticket holders will be invited to a pre-summit happy hour to get a sneak peak at the conference and get familiar with the software.
You can come and go as you please and you don’t have to use your camera or mic. However, other people will find it easier to network with you if they can see and hear you.
During the keynote sessions and workshops you can continue to text chat with other attendees, but your camera will be disabled. You will also be able to ask questions. The Q&A feature allows people to vote on questions they feel are the most important, helping relevant questions rise to the top quickly.
We understand that most people have not experienced this system, so we will be offering a pre-conference happy hour to all full admission ticket holders and vendors so that people can get familiar with the software, setup their profiles, and work through any technical issues.